About Antigua and Barbuda
In 2013, the Government of Antigua and Barbuda created a Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) to attract
investors of good character. Investors who make a substantial investment in Antigua and Barbuda qualify to obtain
citizenship and passport of the country.
- Visa-free access to more than 130 countries including Canada, UK, Europe, Hong Kong and more.
- Economically, legally and socially stable country part of the British Commonwealth with democracy based on British parliamentary system.
- Dual citizenship is allowed.
- No tax on worldwide income. No estate, death, inheritance or capital gains tax.
- No restriction on the repatriation of profits and capital.
- off-shore bank accounts, investments, and companies give unique opportunities for business and tax planning.
- Antigua is the travel hub of the region with direct flights to London, New York, Miami, Toronto and Montreal.
- Home to the most technologically advanced hospital in the Caribbean and two American medical universities.
- Independent country and one of the most sought after Destinations in the Caribbean.
Security & Peace of Mind
The social and political life in Antigua & Barbuda is stable and very appealing. It is a member of the United Nations
and Commonwealth of Nations.
Freedom of Movement
Access to more than 130 countries without visa, including Canada, United Kingdom, Europe, Singapore, Hong Kong
and many more.
The secure banking system in Antigua & Barbuda, through many of the international Banks overs a safe place to
deposit funds in a tax-friendly jurisdiction.
No tax on worldwide income. No estate, death, inheritance or capital gain tax.
Convenience and No Risk
A one-time contribution to the National Development fund makes it easy and risk-free. Passports can then be couriered
anywhere in the world making it convenient to the investor.
There are no minimum net worth, education, language, or management experience requirements to meet.
Luxury & Comfort
Known as the Gem of the Caribbean, Antigua & Barbuda is viewed as a luxury vacation destination.