Study in Canada & apply for PR after Graduation!
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Atlantic International Graduate Program
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
You must have:
- A minimum 2 year degree, diploma, certificate, or trade or apprenticeship credential from a recognized publicly-funded institution in an Atlantic province
- Been a full-time student in Canada for at least two years
- Graduated in the last 12 months when you apply
- Lived in one of the Atlantic provinces for at least 16 months in the last 2 years before you graduated
- Had the visa or permit needed to work, study or train in Canada
Your study or training program cannot be:
- English or French second language courses for more than half of the program, or
- Distance learning undertaken for more than half the length of the program.
You can’t apply if you had a scholarship or fellowship requiring you to return to your home country after you graduate.