VISITOR VISA / SUPER VISA
Visitor Visas are also known as Temporary Resident Visas and enable Foreign Nationals to visit Canada for a short period of time.
If Foreign National(s) would like to visit Canada for the purpose of tourism or to meet family members, then visitor visa is the legal way to enter Canada.
There are certain nationalities for which the visitor visa must be applied to the Canadian High Commission/Embassy before entering/traveling Canada.
To find out if you need a visitor visa to visit Canada: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp
BENEFITS OF VISITOR VISA:
- To visit Canada for the purpose of Tourism;
- To visit Canada for meeting family members or friends;
- To be in Canada for only a short period of time (6 months or less);
- To visit Canada for the purpose of an exploratory trip if applying for business immigration; and
- To visit Canada for the purpose of business meeting(s).
Parents and siblings who would like to visit their family members, must first apply for visitor visa (depending on their nationality) to travel to Canada.
REJECTED VISITOR VISAS:
There are many desperate family members who would like to visit Canada to be with their children or parents or siblings, but have been denied/refused visitor visas due to any single or multiple reasons.
Buford Global Immigration Consultants Inc. has the expertise and experience of helping numerous families / individuals overcome their refusals / inadmissibility and successfully visit their family members in Canada.
HOW CAN BUFORD GLOBAL IMMIGRATION CONSULTANTS HELP YOU?
The experienced RCICs (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants) at Buford Global will study and analyze your rejection/refusal of previous visas and strategize a way forward according to your situation and circumstances.
- Each case is carefully analyzed and the strategy of re-applying is decided accordingly; and
- The completed case is then presented to the applicable visa post for processing.
We ensure that visitor visa cases are prepared in a manner which is most helpful to the officers.